The ongoing adventures of Scott Weinberg, a friendly yet annoyingly opinionated guy who does nothing but watch movies and then write about them.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I want you to know that I was rooting for you. Know that.

This is the only shot of Norrington that you'll find in the POTC3 trailer. (Blink and you'll miss it.) Kind of a shame, because I think he's the most interesting character in the series. I suspect he'll have a big "save the day" kind of redemption, but I hope this guy doesn't get shoved into the background to make room for squid-face, voodoo hottie, Chow Yun Fat, and the monkey. (Also, this trailer rocks the proverbial socks. The sword fight on the bow of the ship, cleverly timed with the simplistically rousing trailer music, is the stuff of nerdboy goosebumps.)

No comments: